Wednesday 29 June 2011

Post 26, In which I give you ten random songs on my IPhone

Ok so I know I stole this idea from Fi but here are ten random songs on my Iphone:

1. Chicago - Sufjan Stevens - Awesome song. Reminds me of living in Ireland

2. A whiter shado of pale - Procal Harum - Just one of those song that I will always always love

3. No Surprises - Regina Spektor - Amazing cover or the Radiohead song

4. Run River - Jon Swift - You may recognise this from the Corona ads last year. It reminds me of travelling in Mexico and driving though the beautiful land scape from San Cristobal to Palenque and there is a beautiful river where the waters are the most amazing blue.

5. Now we are free - Lisa Gerrard - That song from the Gladiator soundtrack it's also on the Qantas ads at the moment

6. The littest birds - The Be Good Tanyas - awesome folky band who are friends of friends of friends. One of my favourites songs.

7. Northcote (So hungover) - The bedroom philospher - a novelty song.

8. You've got the love - Florence and the Machine

9. Time to smile - Xavier Rudd - Who doesn't love this song

10. Season of the Shark - Yo La Tengo. I love this song. It's got such a happy tune but with such a haunting voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment