Tuesday 28 June 2011

Post 24, in which I give you another meme

Holy Moly did I get behind with blogjune!
Here is a meme:

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Food shopping
D. Dogs: Banjo, Border Collie age 3 1/2. Aslo best dog ever.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favourite colour: green
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 165cm I have no idea what I am in feet.
I. Instruments you play: Guitar
J. Job title: Faculty Librarian for Health Sciences
K. Kids: not yet
L. Live: Fairfield Vic
M. Mother’s name: Jill
N. Nicknames: Kat, Katastrophe
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 weeks when I lived in Ireland
P. Pet peeve: Many but noisy eaters really bug me.
Q. Quote from a movie: Yoda in Empire Strikes Back "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, one older, one younger
T. Time you wake up: 6.00 most days
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: None
W. What makes you run late: I get distracted with craft projects
X. X-Rays you’ve had: chest, finger, head, and teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: soups
Z. Zoo Animal: Echidna (I see them in the wild too but they are so darn cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment